Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve tried to think of everything but if we missed something you don’t see answered here, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How many homes will be in Pine Creek
Over 900 homes will be built in the community of Pine Creek.
- What is the expected time frame to complete Pine Creek?
We anticipate Pine Creek will be completed in three to five years.
- Will there be a Homeowner Association in Pine Creek?
Pine Creek is designed so it doesn’t need a Homeowner Association.
- Can I bring my own builder?
We don’t allow homeowners to bring in their own builder, but we have selected a group of trusted and skillful builders to craft your perfect home.
- What home styles & builders are in the community?
We offer a variety of home styles to suit your needs and taste. Each phase at Pine Creek will introduce different product types and potentially, different builders. In phase one, Pine Creek will offer front drive homes from Sterling Homes and Trico Homes, and paired homes from Morrison Homes and Shane Homes.
- When will paving of 210th Ave be completed?
210th is now open, providing convenient access to West Macleod
- What schools can Pine Creek residents attend?
- What amenities can residents expect in Pine Creek?
There’s lots to do when you live in Pine Creek, including golf at Sirocco Golf Club, equestrian activities at Spruce Meadows and Rocky Mountain Showjumping, nearby shopping in Silverado, Walden and Shawnessy and a future recreation centre in Belmont. Or explore Granary Road Market, Leighton Centre and Cross Conservation Centre just a short drive away!
- When will the green spaces, pathways and playgrounds be completed?
Your kids can begin enjoying the playground in phase one in Spring 2020, while the remaining parks will be completed with their accompanying phase.
- Will there be any commercial opportunities in the community?
We chose to keep Pine Creek residential; however, you will find commercial areas within walking distance of the community.
- Who maintains the parks?
Initially, Anthem United is responsible for building and maintaining the park spaces in Pine Creek. Once a phase is complete, we will hand the community over to the City of Calgary, who will then take over the responsibility.
- Who is responsible for street cleaning and snow removal in the streets of the community?
Regular snow removal and street sweeping will be taken care of by Anthem United in active phases for approximately two years. Once complete, please refer to the City’s bylaws.